What we did
- We worked with the Royal Marines to provide problem resolution support to the development of their future programme;
- We conducted an independent Value for Money Assessment of their programme, based on HMT Green Book principles, to ensure their aspirations were feasible, deliverable and affordable;
- We drafted and delivered a clear transformation plan for the work, split annually over the next five years;
- We also produced a “Plain English Guide” to the transformation which has been used to inform, and support decisions, at ministerial level.
What the outcome was
- The work has been used to support the RM’s strategic programme requirements;
- The work has also been used to refine the RM’s thinking and, in doing so, has helped redefine some of their strategic plans.
What the ‘recipients’ thought
“In working towards both milestones, I have found Hawkrose’s services to be very useful – both in the mandated deliverables but also for the quality and depth of their observations on the context around each item and how it can best be advanced.”
– FCF Programme Director