Royal Navy ALO – MOD TransformationAction Stations, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Portsmouth
- The Event was commissioned by the 1st Sea Lord, the head of the Royal Navy – and attended by Senior Military and Senior Civil Servants;
- We created and then delivered a 3-day Action Learning Output Event for senior members of the Royal Navy and industry experts;
- The aim was to generate transformational project for the Royal Navy – this was achieved by asking Delegates to solve strategic problems; facilitated by Hawkrose’s tailored digital and physical gamification tools;
- The Event focussed on solving a series of defined Navy problems – This meant the solutions created are realistic and deliverable. We did not start the conversation with “A.I/Big Data/IoT/Blockchain/Augmented Reality will solve all your problems”;
- Private Sector Attendees included individuals from academia and executives from Maersk, V Ships, MSC Cruises, BP, Ineos, Hadley Shipping, BAES, Babcock, Thales and Raytheon;
- In addition to the gamification tools Hawkrose designed, we also created a bespoke Event App to ensure the entire event was digital, interactive and inclusive for delegates.